Advent Calendar 2020 Sweepstake: Ho Ho Ho!
Christmas is just around the corner and we thought: Why “only” open the chocolate calendar doors when we can give you really awesome audio equipment for free :-)!
We are back our international Facebook page and present high class studio gear – hardware, software, sounds, services, everything is included!
How to join in?
- Be there in December when I present one of the various gifts on my English Facebook page
- To win: Make a video of WHY you think you’ve deserved the software or hardware and send the link to this video in the comments on the Facebook post
- Have a look which presents our partners have hidden in the calendar for you
- Please also note the terms and conditions at the end of this page.
- If we don’t mention the winner’s name,the winners have exercised their right not to be named.
The 2020 Prices
December 20th: ESI U168XT 24-bit Multichannel USB-Audiointerface
December 18th: Rode K2 Tube Microphone
December 13th: Studio Monitor Speakers Nubert NuPro X-4000 RC
December 10th: 1x Stereo Mastering by Mixed by Marc Mozart
December 9th: Leapwing Audio DynOne 3 Parallel Multiband Compressor
December 7th: 5x E-Book “Your Mix Sucks”
December 3rd: iZotope Music Production Suite 4
December 2nd: STEM MASTERING by Mixed By Marc Mozart
December 1st: Best Service The Orchestra Complete (Relive-Stream)
We are accepting submissions until the end of day December 28th. The winners will be announced in our big final liveshow on New Years Eve.
Terms And Conditions:
- Legal redress shall be ruled out.
- The organizer of the sweepstake is Mozart & Friends UG Riegelpfad 8, 35392 Gießen – reachable via [email protected] (“Organizer”). The sweepstake is not sponsored, supported or run by Facebook. All questions, comments and complaints relating to this sweepstake are to be directed exclusively to the organizer and not to Facebook.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old at the time of participation and be able to prove this on request. If you cannot prove it, you will be excluded from the sweepstake. Furthermore, all employees of the organizer and the partner and their families are excluded from participation.
- In the period from December 1st, 2020 to December 31st, 2020, a separate sweepstake will be held on different days. During the period mentioned, prizes from different partners worth at least € 50 will be raffled. The organizer presents the possible prizes on his Facebook page (“Sweepstake post”). The video-recorded content is also used on other platforms, e.g. not only but also on Instagram, TikTok and as a podcast.
- Participation in the sweepstakes takes place by submitting a video in the form of a link to a video in the respective sweepstake post on Facebook within 72 hours of publication on the organizer’s Facebook page. These are the sole requirements for participation. Subsequent entries will not be taken into account unless this is announced here on the website. There is no purchase or payment required to participate.
- The winner will be determined by a jury consisting of employees of the organizer based on solely subjective criteria from all participants who have taken part in good time and will be contacted via a private message on Facebook after the sweepstake. The winner must verifiably confirm acceptance of the prize offered within a period of 7 days. If the winner does not confirm his / her win within the specified period, the claim to the prize expires without replacement.
- The participant consents to the use of his personal data by the organizer and the company affiliated with him, Mozart & Friends UG, for the implementation of the sweepstake. All Facebook names of the participants are recorded and saved to determine the winnings. All data will be deleted no later than 30 days after the end of the sweepstake, the comments on Facebook remain and can still be viewed by the public. Address data will only be recorded by the winners and will only be used to send the prize. The participant agrees to his address data being passed on to the partner for sending the prize.
- Each participant undertakes not to post any content that violates the Facebook guidelines and / or applicable German law and / or that violates third-party rights, in particular copyrights. Any contribution that constitutes a violation or makes a violation appear possible from the organiser’s point of view will be removed without notice after becoming aware of it. The participant is excluded from the sweepstake. He exempts the organizer from all claims by third parties due to illegal content posted on the organizer’s Facebook page via his Facebook account upon first request.
- The organizer is entitled to exclude individuals from participation if there are legitimate reasons, such as Violation of the conditions of participation, participation via third parties (brokers, collective participation, etc.), registration via a provider whose business purpose is, among other things, the manipulation of sweepstakes or other inadmissible influencing of the sweepstakes, etc. In such cases, prizes can also be subsequently denied and reclaimed .
- By participating in this sweepstake, each participant agrees to these conditions of participation and accepts the result of the sweepstake determined by the organizer. Furthermore, the participant agrees that the official conditions and guidelines of Facebook apply to this sweepstake.
- The participant indemnifies the organizer for claims by third parties from / or in connection with a violation of these conditions of participation upon first request.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time or to interrupt or end the draw in whole or in part for an important reason without prior notice. This applies in particular if there are circumstances that can disrupt or prevent the scheduled course of the competition or the draw, for example in the event of computer viruses, errors in software and / or hardware and / or for other technical reasons that are not bring only insignificant impairment. This also applies in the event that the implementation is not only insignificantly impaired or excluded for legal reasons, as well as in the event of manipulations or attempts at manipulation that affect the administration, security, integrity and / or regular and orderly implementation of the raffle.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the sweepstake. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Giessen.