Showing 1–9 of 33 results
YOUR MIX SUCKS is THE complete methodology for the entire mixing process from preparation to delivery. In addition to the technical and artistical side of things, the book also deals with the people aspects of mixing audio, from networking to dealing with client feedback. The book is part of a complete system that also includes our MIX TEMPLE DAW-Templates and exclusive and personal mastering and consulting-service MASTER FEEDBACK. All of these help songwriters, producers and audio engineers to get stunning results out of their productions.
Mix Methodology in 10 chapters – Mix Room, Monitoring, DAW Preparation, Bass, Kicks, Gain Staging, Vocals, Automation, Compression, Harmonics, EQ, Delivery.
Das eBook YOUR MIX SUCKS hat sich nach Veröffentlichung der englischen Version im Februar 2015 schnell zum weltweiten Bestseller und Standardwerk für moderne Mischtechniken entwickelt. Der bekannte Produzent und Mix-Engineer hat nicht nur in Deutschland zahlreiche Gold- und Platin-Awards erhalten (Monrose, No Angels, Bro’Sis, Jimi Blue, etc.), sondern ist auch international eine anerkannte Größe mit beeindruckenden Mix Engineer Credits von Lil Wayne, DMX, Busta Rhymes, Queensryche, Bob Marley, Sly Stone bis zu „Chronicles of Narnia“.
Desde su lanzamiento en febrero del 2015 (versión en inglés), el eBook YOUR MIX SUCKS se ha convertido en un bestseller internacional que ahora ayuda miles de personas de todo el mundo a mejorar sus mezclas mediante 10 capítulos fáciles de entender.
Metodología mixta en 10 capítulos: Mix Room, Monitoreo, Preparación de DAW, Graves, Patadas, Gain Staging, Voces, Automatización, Compresión, Armónicos, EQ, Entrega.
Save BIG with this limited time offer: • YOUR MIX SUCKS eBook • Mix Temple templates for your DAW
Magic AB is both an indispensible mixing tool and a workflow improver that allows the producer to:
• Perform instant AB references: compare the track you are working on in your DAW with any commercially produced reference track in a variety of audio formats (mp3, Aiff, Wav, m4a, AAC).
• Like the sound of a reference? No problems – drag/drop your chosen reference track/s into Magic AB then flick between them and your mix with a single mouse click.
• New in Version 2: three unique referencing modes: Sync to compare your current mix with older versions – a mastering must; Latch to follow the DAW timeline; and Manual for freeform referencing.
• Hone in on the details: cue the reference track from the precise point you want to hear and loop the section you want to focus on. New with V2: save up to four cue/loop points per track and work in detail with the all-new zoom.
• Compare multiple mixes quickly and simply: create and save ‘go-to’ playlists to radically speed up mixing and mastering.
• Balance the relative volume of mixes with extensive, accurate, easy-to-read metering (peak, RMS and crest values with adjustable peak fall time). The clear, ergonomically designed GUI with bold waveform display means you’re always comparing like with like.
• Compare stereo mixes or flip to mono to check mono comptability.
• Give your ears a chance to recalibrate with manually changeable crossfade times. Flip in an instant, or allow a transitions of up to 2000ms.
• Do it all ‘in mini’ with Mini AB – the same powerful feature set at a tenth of the size: ideal for those using smaller screens.
All but invisible on processor power, and with RAM-bypass mode for processor-heavy projets, Magic AB v2’s light, refined design means setting it up as a default on your mix bus is a breeze without draining resources.
Working on virtually all DAWs, with a patented-ease of use, Magic AB represents a second-to-none mix and workflow improver for all producers, regardless of genre.
Installer in AU, VST and AAX formats compatible with 32/64bit DAWs. Please note that Magic AB Version 2 does not support RTAS. (Version 1 does – and Version 1 users can continue to use V1 in RTAS format).
VERSION 2 – December 2015
Magic AB v2 is an entirely new plugin, rebuilt from the ground up into a new framework. As such it is not meant to be a replacement for version 1 – and is not backward compatible. Users may continue to use Version 1, or Version 2 – or both in a single project.
EXPOSE A stand alone quality control application for anyone interested in releasing high quality music.
What Is EXPOSE? Is your track release ready? Are you sure…? Too often music is released with technical issues that degrade the quality. With EXPOSE, it only takes a few seconds to make sure you deliver the best listening experience every time.
• PDF-Format: optimized for reading on computer-screens as well as on tablets and smartphones • regular updates: all buyers are eligible for life-long updates, updates will always be FREE • designed for users of ALL DAWs: Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton, Reaper, FL Studio, etc. • helps you to make the best out of the equipment you have – not sponsored by any manufacturer • use as workbook while you’re mixing: guides you chronologically through the entire mixing process • breaks complicated mixing techniques down into easy to follow separate steps