Originally created for sound design and post-production, and strongly embraced by studio and live mix engineers, the LoAir subharmonic generator plugin features two adjustable low-frequency processors for shaping your ultra-low end. LoAir is also designed for mixing and mastering in surround, letting you create an LFE track (5.1) from mono, stereo or 5.0 sources, easily and quickly.
Whether used for increasing dramatic subs on existing 5.1 mixes and sound effects, creating monster footsteps and massive explosions, or adding ground-trembling lows to your music’s sub synths, bass and kicks, LoAir gives your tracks all the bottom end they need.
What you get:
- Enhances existing subharmonics
- Includes unique low-pass filter
- Creates 5.1 mixes from 5.0 mixes (including 5.0 effect libraries and 5.0 movies)
- Increases subs on existing 5.1 mixes and sound effects
- Adds deep lows to sub synths, big basses and kicks in music mixes
- Lets you make the most of your PA subs in live shows and add deep energy to your live mix
- Adds weight, drama, and depth
- Processes polyphonic source material