Showing 1–9 of 10 results
• PDF-Format: optimiert für Computer, Tablets und Smartphones • Regelmäßige Updates: jeder registrierte Nutzer erhält kostenlose Aktualisierungen • Für User aller DAW-Programme: Logic Pro, ProTools, Cubase, Ableton, Reaper, FL Studio, etc. • Holt das Beste raus aus vorhandenem Equipment • Begleitet den Mischprozess, von der Vorbereitung bis zur finalen Abnahme • Komplexe Mix Techniken werden in einfach nachzuvollziehenden Schritten erklärt
Magic AB is both an indispensible mixing tool and a workflow improver that allows the producer to:
• Perform instant AB references: compare the track you are working on in your DAW with any commercially produced reference track in a variety of audio formats (mp3, Aiff, Wav, m4a, AAC).
• Like the sound of a reference? No problems – drag/drop your chosen reference track/s into Magic AB then flick between them and your mix with a single mouse click.
• New in Version 2: three unique referencing modes: Sync to compare your current mix with older versions – a mastering must; Latch to follow the DAW timeline; and Manual for freeform referencing.
• Hone in on the details: cue the reference track from the precise point you want to hear and loop the section you want to focus on. New with V2: save up to four cue/loop points per track and work in detail with the all-new zoom.
• Compare multiple mixes quickly and simply: create and save ‘go-to’ playlists to radically speed up mixing and mastering.
• Balance the relative volume of mixes with extensive, accurate, easy-to-read metering (peak, RMS and crest values with adjustable peak fall time). The clear, ergonomically designed GUI with bold waveform display means you’re always comparing like with like.
• Compare stereo mixes or flip to mono to check mono comptability.
• Give your ears a chance to recalibrate with manually changeable crossfade times. Flip in an instant, or allow a transitions of up to 2000ms.
• Do it all ‘in mini’ with Mini AB – the same powerful feature set at a tenth of the size: ideal for those using smaller screens.
All but invisible on processor power, and with RAM-bypass mode for processor-heavy projets, Magic AB v2’s light, refined design means setting it up as a default on your mix bus is a breeze without draining resources.
Working on virtually all DAWs, with a patented-ease of use, Magic AB represents a second-to-none mix and workflow improver for all producers, regardless of genre.
Installer in AU, VST and AAX formats compatible with 32/64bit DAWs. Please note that Magic AB Version 2 does not support RTAS. (Version 1 does – and Version 1 users can continue to use V1 in RTAS format).
VERSION 2 – December 2015
Magic AB v2 is an entirely new plugin, rebuilt from the ground up into a new framework. As such it is not meant to be a replacement for version 1 – and is not backward compatible. Users may continue to use Version 1, or Version 2 – or both in a single project.
Save BIG with this limited time offer: • YOUR MIX SUCKS eBook • Mix Temple templates for your DAW
LEVELS helps music producers get a technically excellent final mix and master. It does this by analyzing the essential elements of your mix and alerting you if there is an issue. The powerful tools give you the crucial information you need to make improvements to your mix.
EXPOSE A stand alone quality control application for anyone interested in releasing high quality music.
What Is EXPOSE? Is your track release ready? Are you sure…? Too often music is released with technical issues that degrade the quality. With EXPOSE, it only takes a few seconds to make sure you deliver the best listening experience every time.
REFERENCE (by masteringthemix) Ever felt your mix didn’t sound as good as your reference tracks? It can be frustrating not knowing exactly how to get your music comparable to your favourite mixes. That’s why we created REFERENCE. It’s packed with powerful tools and never seen before insights to help you get closer than ever to the sound of your favourite music.
For a fully functional 2-week trial of REFERENCE, please CLICK HERE. Also, check out my VIDEO REVIEW of REFERENCE. And yes, I made a German Review as well!
Save BIG & buy REFERENCE in a bundle with my book YOUR MIX SUCKS and/or my MIX TEMPLE DAW-Templates.
MEGA BUNDLES: REFERENCE + YOUR MIX SUCKS (English) + MIX TEMPLE for your DAW 109$ REFERENCE + YOUR MIX SUCKS (German) + MIX TEMPLE for your DAW 109$ REFERENCE + YOUR MIX SUCKS (Spanish) + MIX TEMPLE for your DAW 89$
TEMPLATE BUNDLE REFERENCE + MIX TEMPLE for your DAW 89$
BOOK BUNDLES REFERENCE + YOUR MIX SUCKS (English) 99$ REFERENCE + YOUR MIX SUCKS (German) 99$ REFERENCE + YOUR MIX SUCKS (Spanish) 89$