YOUR MIX SUCKS
– the Mixing Bestseller.
• PDF-Format: optimized for reading on computer-screens as well as on tablets and smartphones
• life-long FREE updates: all buyers are eligible for regular updates, updates will always be FREE
• for the 🇩🇪 German Version, click HERE, for 🇪🇸 Spanish, click HERE
• designed for users of ALL DAWs: Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton, Studio One, Reaper, FL Studio, Garageband, etc.
• helps you to save money and get the best out of the equipment you have – not sponsored by any manufacturer
• use as workbook while you’re mixing: guides you chronologically through the entire mixing process
• breaks complicated mixing techniques and principles down into easy to follow separate steps
• official retail price: $59
• SPECIAL OFFER – CLICK HERE: US $49
• Steal mom’s kitchen radio!
• Mix like somebody walking by
• From small window to magnifying glass
• Listening Levels
• Switching Speakers
• Essential Monitoring Setup
• What is mix preparation?
• Building the DAW Template
• The Concept of „handles“ and Complete Control
• Grouping and VCA-Faders on Consoles and DAWs
• References and A/Bing
• A quick excursion into vocal recording
• Building your Vocal Chain
• Tuning, Esses, Breathing
• Syncing Doubles and Backing Vocals
• Before you create dynamics, you have to create control.
• levels at the source
• careful limiting
• Nulling your faders
• blending clean and compressed sounds
• parallel compression on vocals and drums
• Client Feedback on your Mix: ready for anything!
• Deadlines: how to survive them
• stems, mastering and delivery
• Client: „There’s one more thing…“
The book now includes 1 Year of FREE MIX FEEDBACK for your productions!
Send me your finished mixes as 320 kbit .mp3 (yes, that’s totally sufficient to give you quality feedback, enabling you to take the next mixing steps) via e-mail to email@example.com – that’s quite easy, isn’t it?